NO COLD-STORAGE TRANSPORT MEDIA
Molecular Transport Media At The Price Of One Litre Of Petrol
What are Azooka Fluors ?
Azooka fluorophores are a series of safe and high performance molecular dyes used to light up the building block of molecular biology such as DNA, RNA, Proteins, Chromosomes and live cells.
Where can I use Azooka Fluors ?
Azooka works with instruments in Molecular Biology labs. Some instruments can require one-time configurations setting changes or one time device calibration.
Azooka is working with the Indian Institute of Science and cCamp to build products to tackle COVID-19 in India and developing countries.
Azooka Fluor Series
- tinto rang™ DNA- Alternative to SYBR® Green I and EtBr
- tinto rang™ RNA- Alternative to SYBR® Green II
- Kalam Fluor For Protein- Alternative to Coomassie brilliant blue
- ANO For Cell- Alternative to DAPI and 7AED
Where to Use Azooka Fluors
- The Nucleic acid gel stain series can be used in techniques agarose and polyacrylamide gels, high throughput capillary electrophoresis, PCR, RT-PCR and isothermal LAMP Assays
- Azooka’s Ano is a live cell stain that can be used to stain cell lines, yeast and plant cells in fluorescence microscopy and flow cytometry
- Kalam fluor is an instant protein stain that replaces coomassie brilliant blue
- Jeev Chromosome staining and FISH
We Are Looking For Partners
License Our Technology In Your Country
Our Safe Fluors are patented in the US and Korea, and is patent-pending in India, China and Europe.
Distributors and Manufacturers
We’re looking for distributors and manufacturers in the biotechnology industry who are well-connected across the SARCC and the APAC Countries.
Hospitals and Healthcare (COVID-19)
Are you looking for a Molecular Grade Transport Media for COVID-19 that is safe and convientent?